If you are a self-starter that loves the thrill of hunting for new business and are looking to enter the world of IT and Communications sales, then read on. We’re looking for an internal business development executive to sell our business communications and productivity solutions to a range of Small to Medium size businesses. You will be trained on the Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business propositions and provided expert pre-sales support to maximise your ability to find and close business.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Business Development Executive will generate leads and drive new business.
- Report to the Business Development Director and set appointments via various channels of contact and then pass on to the more senior sales members.
- Support senior sales staff to close new business by providing any resources that are needed.
- Identify new business opportunities through lead generation for the company’s whole technology portfolio using a range of tools and techniques.
- Identify business needs and build an instant rapport with customers.
- Sell consultatively and coordinate with other departments accordingly.
- Work to a sales progression programme and develop skills to become a specialist solution sales professional.
- Act as a company representative and display a professional approach at all times.
- Undergo training to develop knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business value propositions.
- Provide excellent customer service and keep customers up to date when necessary.
- Work effectively within a team and strive to meet sales targets.
Skills & Experience:
- Any previous work experience / placements in an IT/Telecoms services sales role would be a distinct advantage.
- A quick learner who is adaptable to working on different campaigns.
- Keen to learn and develop skills.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and relationship building skills.
- Great organisation and time management skills.
The basic salary for this role is £22,000 per annum with an OTE of up to £35,000. The role is based at our office in London with the flexibility to travel to prospect/client sites when required.
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a brief covering letter to email@example.com by 31st of August.