- Customer Engagement
- Unified Communications
- Programme Delivery
- Integration And Development
Our services and solutions portfolio is designed to get you closer to your customers and deliver tangible outcomes for your business. Customised to your specific needs, we balance technology and processes to build solutions that deliver true business transformation.
We immerse ourselves in your business to understand your key drivers, work with you to create a roadmap to provide your customer’s optimal experience and then apply our know-how to help you successfully deliver this transformation.
Because ultimately everything you do needs to be focused on your customers. Which is why we always start with your customers’ needs,working backwards to build the processes and systems that exceed their expectations.
To find out more about our capabilities, ethos and approach to delivering success for you, download our Company Overview brochure.
CoolHarbour are experts in Customer Experience, Customer Engagement and Omni-Channel technologies from Avaya and Microsoft. Our Consultants have many years of experience implementing web, mobile, social media, contact centre and collaboration solutions, working with you to deliver real operational change through projects of all types.
We have built our Consultancy and Delivery capability on best practice principles, using a common-sense approach to create a compelling, market-leading offering. Our Consultants are chosen for their mix of outstanding technical ability and people skills, for their energy and drive, and for their track record in successful delivery of contact centre operational and technology outcomes. CoolHarbour customers benefit from our unswerving commitment to outstanding service.
Download our Customer Engagement services brochure to see how CoolHarbour can help you create a unified platform to build effective relationships with your customers.
Unified Communications (UC) is transforming the way that enterprises and individuals communicate and collaborate. It provides individuals the freedom to work from any location, across any device. By Incorporating multi-media applications (voice, video, IM, presence) into a single, feature rich user experience, significant productivity and efficiency gains can be achieved.
But UC is not about technology. It is about re-thinking your business processes to create a more agile and flexible working environment. One that removes barriers and limitations to collaboration with co-workers, customer, suppliers, and partners. UC has evolved to encompass an enhanced level of connectedness whether that be machines, processes or people.Increasingly, video, mobile devices, social media and mission critical business applications are being integrated in an effort to build the ‘seamless communications experience’.
At CoolHarbour we understand what it takes to successfully deliver a UC programme. Our services portfolio spans the entire life of a UC programme, covering strategic advice and business case justification, design to deployment, as well as user adoption and support. We work with market-leading technology solutions Skype For Business and Avaya, boasting a team of UC professionals who are not just product specialists, but highly seasoned UC professionals.
Download our Unified Communications brochure to find out more about the services we offer to help you embrace a new way of working.
CoolHarbour is a technology company with a specialist programme delivery practice. Our team of Programme Managers, Project Managers and Change Management Consultants have many years of experience delivering projects of varying complexity, size and across many sectors. Our programme delivery capability is built on best practice principles, and when combined with our common-sense approach, we believe that our service is unique.
Our team is selected for their mix of hard and soft skills, for their energy and drive, and for their track record in delivery of outcomes. We pride ourselves in the way we:
- Challenge the rationale for any project to ensure that, before any funds and resources are committed, there is a sound business case for undertaking the initiative.
- Ensure the objectives and outcomes are clearly defined and agreed, and then supported by a comprehensive plan for delivery.
- Guarantee there is commitment from the sponsor and clear direction from the right management level in the organisation.
- Provide strong and experienced project leaders.
- Adopt a project management framework appropriate to your organisation and scaled to suit the job in hand whether it be
- MSP, DIMENSION 4, PRINCE2, PPM, Agile or your own in-house methodology.
- Support the whole process by deploying the right software tools to aid communication and decision making.
Key to successful delivery is the energy and enthusiasm that our specialists inject into your project to really motivate and build a strong team.
To find out more about how your projects can benefit from the CoolHarbour experience download our Programme and Project Management services sheet.
In a fast changing and demanding business environment organisations need to
integrate silo departmental processes and technology to provide enterprise-wide solutions, driving employee productivity and empowering their workforce to better serve customers.
In a recent study, 75% of business and IT executives anticipated their software projects would fail. Is your business a candidate for delivery of poorly integrated systems, thereby lagging behind your competitors by not realising the potential of a joined up organization(technology, process and people)?
Every development or integration project carried out by CoolHarbour will boost efficiency and profitability by:
- Streamlining existing processes and systems.
- Improving operational performance by aligning software with business strategy.
- Allowing you to react quickly to changing environments and customer demands.
- Creating flexible systems that allow you to embrace new product lines and services.
- Reducing operational costs and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for your IT Programmes.
- Increasing workforce productivity and profitability with tools that work the way you do.
Download our Integration and Application development brochure for further detail on how our development capabilities can help you get more out of your existing IT systems.
Cloud computing is now mainstream. It is the de-facto computing and software consumption model for any major technology change programme, driven by advances in hardware, security and speed of business change. Analysts predict that by the turn of the decade, almost every major business application will be consumed in the Cloud.
The Cloud is ultimately about being more agile as a business and flexible in how technology is delivered to end-users. Cloud computing promises economic advantages,speed, flexibility, infinite elasticity and innovation.
Cloud computing is at the core of every solution and project that CoolHarbour delivers. Our team has been delivering cloud based solutions and services for our customers and partners since 2002. We have the practical knowledge and experience to help companies assess, design, deliver and adopt cloud solutions that are right for them – be it Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud.
Our parent company, Zsah Technology Group, has made significant investments in resilient computing & communications infrastructure, premium data centre facilities and in building a team of specialists in the field of cloud computing. As a CoolHarbour partner and customer you get access to leading Cloud services without having to make the upfront capital investments yourself.
Download our Cloud Services brochure to find out more about how your business can benefit from our Cloud platforms and services.
We design, build and manage Unified Communications and Customer Engagement platforms from market leading vendors – Microsoft, Genesys and Avaya.
Our core services around the leading platforms are:
- System Integration – Our broad development skills equip us to customise your chosen platform as your business evolves. We can integrate to your legacy CRM, contact centre and telephony systems, embed workflows on the desktop or develop custom applications to help you get greater return from your UC investment.
- Cloud – Whether it is on your premises and infrastructure, on our Cloud computing infrastructure across London, Manchester and Singapore, or as a tenant of a hosted shared platform, we have the complete set of Cloud skills in-house to deliver this.
- Programme Delivery – Successful delivery of a UC technology platform is not just about the technology. It is about managing a change process. This requires careful planning and coordination of various complex tasks delivered by a range of key parties. Our programme delivery team combine their knowledge of best practice with proven tools and techniques to help drive user adoption for your platform.
- Platform Support – You can chose a support service for your platform that suits your operating model and internal support capabilities. You have the ability to choose the type of support (break fix vs fully managed), operating hours (standard or 24×7), response times, target fix times and support level (1st, 2nd or 3rd). We can even manage your existing PBX systems and infrastructure alongside your new platform to minimise the change and upfront investment.
We help organisations understand how Unified Communications can transform their business. Working with the different stakeholders we create a compelling strategy, business case, technical design and roll-out plan for a UC programme, gaining buy-in across the organisation. But we don’t just stop there, we get stuck in to the execution of the plan by bringing in our wealth of implementation and operational experience to ensure success.
Using a proven deployment methodology we ensure your chosen UC solution is technically sound and scalable. We implement, configure and test customised UC solutions, carefully plan the switch-over and provide go-live support to minimise business disruption. Our Consultants bring to bear their wide IT infrastructure and applications knowledge to overcome the most complex of challenges you might encounter.
Our experience suggests that UC programmes often lose momentum due to poor user uptake. We therefore place huge emphasis on user adoption, offering a suite of training and user helpdesk services that are customised to our client’s specific environment and requirements. These services are designed to impart user knowledge and best practice that increase the rate of UC adoption and therefore speed up the benefits realisation.
UC is a mission critical solution for any organisation. When things go wrong users want a single point of contact to manage the end-to-end issue resolution in a timely and effective manner. Our 24/7 support service addresses all aspects of a voice communication system including hardware, software, network and system interoperability. We offer customised SLA’s to suit our customer requirements, with the flexibility to work at different tiers depending on the customer’s internal capabilities. Our support team is backed up by a strong working relationship with the software vendor engineering team.
We recognise that out-of-box functionality from any UC solution is often insufficient to cater for the complex business processes of an organisation. Our development services are aimed at helping you extend and maximise the potential of your UC solution, combining the feature rich functionality of your solution with custom developed software to support a new level of business transformation and greater benefits for your organisation
Many organisations have neither the budget nor the appetite to hire internal staff to manage mission critical Unified Communications systems. CoolHarbour’s customised managed service takes on complete administration and management of Unified Communications systems and applications to ensure you’re getting the most out of them. This removes the challenge of recruiting, training and retaining highly skilled internal people to maintain Unified Communications technology, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Questions we are frequently asked:
- How can Unified Communications help our company?
- Can you help put together a compelling business case and strategy for investing in UC?
- We have such a mix of different technologies how can we standardise them or glue them together?
- How do I go about building a roadmap for successful roll-out of our chosen solution?
- Which UC / Collaboration technology vendor shall I invest in?
- What capabilities do I need in-house to manage our UC platform?
- Can you help increase the uptake of users on our collaboration platform?